Saturday 29 December 2007

Big Boys Toys

l went to the hardware store. l love to be in the hardware store, as in general, men will forget other problem when at the hardware store. Oh, Tim Allen did the same in Home Improvement anyway...

But that is another story. l bought myself a toy for the big boy today. It is a pro series grass cutter. Grass cutter, Pro series? Yes, l bought myself a beginner series grass cutter some years ago and it went berserk after not too many use...


It was made in the land of the rising sun. At least the sticker said so...
See, it said, Pro series!

Unleaded gas only... My oh my, l owns a pro series grass cutter now....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KahKahKah ... kelakor lah - to b excited over a grass cutter; but I know exactly how u feel.

& I know just how it feels when u're in a hardware store. Been to the one at Ikano Power Centre yet?? - the biggest so far I've seen here. My other half & I cannot resist the lure of a hardware store whenever we chance upon one on our travels, regardless of whether it is in Kuala Krau, in Kuala Lipis, or in Queenstown (where it's a warehouse, not a mere store!). U'll never know what u'll find!!

Oh! and I've just received a Bonuslink-redeemed grass cutter - looks very light-duty though. Will have to see how it performs b4 yet another visit to the hardware store - a pro series grass cutter perhaps!!??

wmsoo said...

He he he!!! Ikano here we gooo!!!