Tuesday 2 January 2007

A Year That Was


Another year past, quite fast. In between eyes blinks, it was over.

l am Thanking Allah for...
1. l am still be given the chance to stay and inhale the fresh air while in good health...
2. l am still be given the chance to enjoy the nikmat of having my parents, my father in law, my wife, my children, my sibling around me...
3. l am still be given the chance to live in a peaceful country unlike many others...
4. l am still be given the chance to earn our rezeki...
5. l was treated with 2 chances of travelling, to take lessons of how other people are living...
6. l am having and living in the circles of best friends around...

To name only a few Nikmat, it is only my weakness for l am humbly aware that Your Nikmat are beyond counts...

1 comment:

taja said...

......Ya Allah, tak terhitung nikmat dan kurnia Mu,....amalan ku hanya ibarat setitis air di lautan yg luas......hadir ku disini hanya kerana sifat Rahman dan Rahim Mu.....